WARNING: This is an experiment! I thought it might be interesting (and fun) to record a brief screencast (<10 minutes) showing how to do the settings element of my previous post, and this is the result:
I tried both YouTube and MSN Video to host this video and as you can probably see I've ended up with the latter. While YouTube uploaded the file faster it consistently failed to process it, with the upshot being that I could not view my video. MSN Video, however, accepted the file, gave me great feedback while it was uploading and then processing (whatever processing means!); but it did take nearly an hour for the entire cycle to complete. Which is a whole bunch longer than it took to produce the content in the first place. I'm not sure what I expected but it was not that.
I'm also not overly impressed with the quality of the end result; I'm sure there is more I can do my end, at the expense of a larger file, to improve that however.
To that end I'm making the raw WMV file available for download, purely because of the sub optimal quality and I think it might be frustrating to watch and code along with in the current form factor:
Please let me know what you think - if you like, I'll do more; this really is my first time at doing something of this nature so only your feedback can make it better (or go away :). Enjoy!
Update: Here's the code (albeit cleaned up a little) created during the video, as requested: